How to say "I love you" in Vietnamese

New: Have you ever drunk egg coffee ?

How to say "I love you" in Vietnamese
Hoang Anh Miss Photo - Vietnamese Models

How to say "I love you" in Vietnamese

In Vietnamese, love has a lot of nuances, unlike English. In English, if you want to speak love for someone, you just say: I love you! Word of "I love you" maybe use for a man or a woman. But in Vietnamese, it is not like that.

In Vietnamese language, if you are a man, and you say with a women or girl that "I love you", you will say: "Anh yêu em" [hear looks like a:nh i:∂u em]

And if you are a woman or girl, you must say "Em yêu anh" if you want to speak "I love you" with man. It sounds like: em i:∂u a:anh

You should remember that: if you are a man, it means that your personal pronoun is "Anh" = "I" or "me". And you are a woman, your personal pronoun is "em" (= I or me).

How to say "I love you" in Vietnamese
How to say "I love you" in Vietnamese. Photo: Jenifer Pham MC

Expanding:

Anh rất yêu em [or Em rất yêu anh] = I love you very much

Anh yêu em rất nhiều [or Em yêu anh rất nhiều]

Rất = read as "rət"

This link for share: How to say "I love you" in Vietnamese | Learn more how to say hello in Vietnamese | English to Vietnamese Translation

Read more: Vietnam war museum in Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh mausoleum in Hanoi Vietnam - Water Puppet Hanoi - Hanoi Old Quarter in Vietnam - Temple of Literature in Hanoi - How to go to Hanoi night market - Hanoi Hilton Prison - Vietnam