Photos of Khanh My Vietnamese model

New: Have you ever drunk egg coffee ?

Photos of Khanh My Vietnamese model
Photos of Khanh My Vietnamese model

Who is Khanh My?
Photos of Khanh My - Vietnamese actress


Khanh My's real name is Nguyen Thi Nhan. She was born in 1991 in Kien Giang Province, Vietnam. She has won the gold prize of the competition Vietnam Model 2011, and the beautiful dresses (ao dai) in the World Miss - Vietnamese in America.

Currently, she is a model in Vietnam.

After reaching some awards, Khanh My appears in many events, fashion shows with luxury style, sexy but elegant, discreet and not revealing or sexy excessive.

Recently, My Khanh has led many people to admired as she has been in London (UK) to attend the  reputation fashion show of "Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014".

Currently, she is one of the beautiful and famous faces in Vietnam. Due was born in the south of Vietnam so she said South Vietnam voice, as Dang Thu Thao- a new Miss Vietnam

Read more: Vietnam war museum in Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh mausoleum in Hanoi Vietnam - Water Puppet Hanoi - Hanoi Old Quarter in Vietnam - Temple of Literature in Hanoi - How to go to Hanoi night market - Hanoi Hilton Prison - Vietnam