Vietnamese Actress Khanh My with Bare Face Images - Pictures - Photos

New: Have you ever drunk egg coffee ?

Vietnamese Actress Khanh My with Bare Face Images - Pictures - Photos
Lovely Khanh My

These are pictures of My Khanh Vietnamese model with bare face, no makeup.

Recently, between Khanh My model and Ngoc Trinh model have happened a debate about beauty of girls on the media.

Previously, Khanh My has to happened a shocking incident: many shots which were taken her with no any piece of cloth covering her body is dispersed on Facebook.

Then, many people believe that her facebook account has been hacked by some hacker.

This is Profile of Khanh My model

Read more: Vietnam war museum in Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh mausoleum in Hanoi Vietnam - Water Puppet Hanoi - Hanoi Old Quarter in Vietnam - Temple of Literature in Hanoi - How to go to Hanoi night market - Hanoi Hilton Prison - Vietnam